Welcome to KCACTF
Region 1 / Festival 50
Western Connecticut State University
January 30th - February 4th, 2018
Faculty and Professionals
Each year the KCACTF Region I Festival brings students and faculty together at the end of January to see some of the area’s strongest productions, participate in workshops, participate in a variety of areas in theatrical performance, design and production and to celebrate theater in general.?
There are many ways to be involved in KCACTF. Become involved, Share your skills, talents and abilities. Take on some leadership. Help make the organization better and stronger! This organization is your organization. We are currently seeking:
• Selection Committee Members
• Additional board members
• Production respondents
• Workshop presenters
What Festival Can Do For You
• Network with people who share your interests.
• Audition/interview for colleges, summer or professional work.
• See new theater technology.
• Learn about opportunities other than acting or design such as writing, dramaturgy, criticism and stage management.
• Learn new skills and share ideas on theatrical and educational practices.
• See exciting new plays.
• Polish your professional skills.
• Develop your personal artistic process.
• Or just have a great time.